- To calibrate the board, right-click on the ACTIVControl icon in the system tray or on the top left of the board.
- Choose “Calibrate” and touch the arrows around the board with the pen.
- Help button (or anything else) not working correctly? You may need to download and install the needed drivers for your operating system.
- 20 Easy Steps to start using ActivInspire (PDF)
- Promethean Planet – gateway to all of the resources and lessons you’ll need for your Promethean board. You’ll need to register for a free account to access the resources below.
- Download ActivInspire and the Resource Packs
- ActivTips – Short video clips to demonstrate how to do just about everything on your board
- Flipchart Fundamentals – Six simple steps to help you create great flipchart lessons for your students.
- Promethean Resources – Hover over ‘Resources’ above to quickly find flipcharts, quizzes, games, lesson plans in any subject
- ActivTips Podcast – learn the latest and best tips for your Promethean board! (Note: Link will open iTunes on your computer)
- Access the Interactive Whiteboard Resources page from UEN
ActivInspire Flipcharts – Kinda like a chalk board, but so much better
- With ActivInspire software, you can quickly access all lesson materials from one convenient location. Intuitive tools and features enable you to easily create, deliver and manage interactive lessons. You can also add graphics and multimedia content instantly to any assessment or lesson.
- Create your lessons beforehand, at home or at school, or during class on the fly.
- Save Flipcharts for later use, or export the pages as images, PDF’s, or web pages to share with your students (It’s a great idea to make these resources available to students and parents from your web site) – In ActivInspire, head to File –> Export to see the options.
- Demo the ActivInspire Tools