Here’s the plan for our session today. We’ll learn about:
- Presenting from your iPad: How to control and project your classroom computer, and how to project your iPad screen to your classroom computer & projector
- Screencasting – creating learning objects with some cool interactive white board type apps
- Creating rich media projects like narrated slide shows, picture- and full blown eBooks, and full movies.
- Classroom quizzing, formative assessment and student/parent engagement with free web-based tools
- Finding good places for educational iPad apps
Didn’t get that the first time through? Here’s the presentation video from the URSA Conference, using Google+ Hangout On-Air (YouTube Video). You can also view the presentation here.
Apps, links and resources for each area above:
- Rich Media Projects
- Quizzing and Assessment
- Educational Apps