Welcome to SUECON 2012! Below are the links to all of my presentation resources – just click on the session you have attended, and you’ll be able to download PDF’s of my presentations (or access them directly), see all of the session notes and links to the apps and resources that I have presented.
If you’d like to be informed when I post new resources and information, you can follow me on Twitter @sedcclint, or on my Facebook Page. Thanks for your attendance and interest!
Friday, October 26
- 3:00 PM: 60 Educational Apps in 60 Minutes, Lecture Hall B
- 5:20 PM: I Have an iPad… Now What?, Room 303 (Choir Room)
Saturday, October 27
- 9:00 AM: I Have an iPad… Now What? (repeat), Room 301 (Band Room)
- 10:10 AM: Managing and Supporting iPads in the Classroom, Room 303 (Choir Room)
- 11:20 AM: Paperless Classroom? ePortfolios? Easily Accomplish Both with Google Docs, Lab 218
- 1:40 PM: Paperless Classroom? ePortfolios? Easily Accomplish Both with Google Docs (repeat), CTE 110
- 2:50 PM: 60 Educational Apps in 60 Minutes (repeat), Lecture Hall B