- Create groups. You can create groups for entire classes or for study groups with smaller subsets of students that allow for easy sharing of information and communication, without students even having to friend each other.
- Schedule events. From beginning of semester mixers to after-finals celebrations, easily schedule events for the entire class using Facebook.
- Send messages. From unexpected absences to rescheduling exams, it???s easy to send messages through Facebook.
- Share multimedia. With the ability to post videos, photos, and more, you can share multimedia content easily with the entire class.
- Post class notes. Post notes after each class period for students to have access for review or in case they were absent.
Although this list is aimed at college students and professors, there are MANY great ideas here to utilize Facebook for more than just keeping up with friends.
View all 100 tips here.