Today we’ll be going through a few of the more advanced things you can do with your iPad in the classroom – for you, your teaching, and for student produced projects.
- Presenting from your iPad – both connected to your projector & by controlling your desktop computer – using 2Screens Presentation Expert ($5.99) & Splashtop Remote Desktop ($4.99) or the Reflection app to mirror your iPad screen to your desktop and projector.
- Screencasting with ScreenChomp & Explain Everything ($2.99)
- Creating rich media projects with iMovie ($4.99), Animoto, Storyrobe ($0.99) & SonicPics ($2.99)
- Classroom quizzing and formative assessment with eClicker & eClicker Host ($9.99) or use Socrative for free.
- Free/inexpensive text books with iBooks 2
- Access great educational content with the new iTunes U app – even create your own online courses!
- Resources for finding the best apps for education, and sharing our favorites