Collaborize Classroom – Online Education Technology for Teachers and Students
Why Collaborize Classroom?
Collaborize Classroom is designed to complement classroom instruction and engage students in online activities, assignments and discussions that allow for deeper participation inside and outside the classroom.
- Do more with less. Allow your students to participate on their own time with an easy-to-use platform.
- Enrich your curriculum with multimedia. Embed Microsoft Office documents, videos, pictures, and PDFs.
- Give every student a voice. Teach students how to have productive, respectful and supportive discussions online.
- Publish discussions to a results page so students can see tangible outcomes of their conversations.
- Access detailed student participation reports that make grading easy!
- Download FREE lesson plans to help get you started.
Collaborize Classroom looks like a great tool to enable student engagement and interaction online around your classroom topics. What’s better, it looks much easier to use and navigate than other learning management systems like Blackboard.
This tool also lets you go beyond the normal quick-response multiple-choice questions – you can require students to actually WRITE WHY they chose the option that they did, in both Pro/Con and multiple choice question formats.
And, they guarantee that it’s 100% free for educators since they make their money on a paid business version of the site.
Want to give it a shot? Check out the Resource Documents & How-To Videos! You can also follow their updates on Twitter @Collaborize.