Thanks to Nathan Wilson from SESC for sharing this great resource for accomplishing iPad integration into your school.
Thanks for joining me today to learn more about management and deployment of iPads for your schools. There are some BIG changes to how this whole thing works with iOS 7, and it all for the better!
There is a lot to discuss, and I’m afraid that we will not have time to cover everything in detail during the session today. From what I’ve learned so far, there really is not a ‘Silver Bullet’ to make all of this easy to understand and put into action – so I’ve over-explained it all in my presentation, and have included a PDF and PPT version of it for your reference and perusal. All of the links & resources mentioned are listed for quick access below.
- Apple Education Seminars
- Apple Education Support: call (800) 800-2775
- Volume Purchasing Program Questions: email email@example.com
- Apple Configurator in the Mac App Store
- Apple Configurator 1.4 Help Site
- Apple Configurator Video Tutorial
- Meraki Systems Manager and account sign-up page
- Meraki Device Set-Up page
- Deploying VPP apps to iOS devices with Meraki MDM
- Volume Purchasing Program – main information site
- Volume Purchasing Program Webinar sign-up page
- VPP Program Enrollment & Management page
- Volume Purchasing App Store
- Example VPP App Purchase Spreadsheet
- Creating an Apple ID without a Credit Card