Below is my quick list of things you can do with your Google Docs, Slides & Sheet URLs. With any of these tricks, replace whatever follows the last ‘/’ of your document URL, which will follow the REALLY LONG unique document ID. For example:
Replace whatever is in bold in your doc that follows that last ‘/’ with the following to do some cool things:
- /copy – will prompt the user to create a copy of that Doc/Slides/Sheets doc. Your original isn’t touched, and they own the copy!
- /preview – will bring up your Doc/Slides/Sheets in a new window, with no headers or menus – just the content.
- /present – will open your Slide show in a new window, full screen ready to present, with no headers or menus
Am I missing any? I’ll add more as I remember or learn new ones!
Thanks for joining me today at the SEDC Secretaries Conference. Below is the presentation in PDF form – all of the links are live!
Here are the links included in the presentation:
- Best Settings for Emailing & Printing Digital Photos
- Kodak Top Ten Tips for Taking Better Photos
- Rule of Thirds
- PhotoStream PC Sync Setup
- Camera+ App (iOS)
- Instagram (iOS & Android)
- IncrediBooth App (iOS)
- Camera MX App (Android)
- Camera360 Ultimate App (Android)
- YouTube Capture App (iOS)
- YouTube Creator Studio (Android)
- Google Drive (iOS & Android)
- Google Photos Tour (Google Photos for iOS & Google Photos Android App)
- Online Photo Sharing in Plain English
- Video of embedding Google Presentation to a Google Site (My YouTube Channel)
- Example of embedded Google Presentation on a school web site
- Flickr Photo Sharing