Thanks for attending my session on how to use cell phones in your classroom for GOOD! Please feel free to ask questions at anytime and just participate in the session – all of the links and resources you need are detailed below. A PDF version of the presentation from our session today is available at the bottom of this post.
- ChaCha Smartphone Apps
- iPadio app
- iPadio site
- Remind101 app
- Remind101 site
- Poll Everywhere
- Sign up for a free educational Poll Everywhere account
- Poll: When would you use a Student Response System?
- Poll: What Cell Phone Technology Will You Try First?
- Blabberize – Fun site to make your photos talk!
- Great Blabberize examples of student created artwork and poetry brought to life
What if your students do NOT have an unlimited SMS plan or even a cell phone, but they DO have an iPod Touch? Try the textPlus app (iTunes link)
Poll Everywhere polls: